Tuesday 6 October 2015

Big Shed Build Pt 3

So after clearing away all the foliage and getting rid of the old joining roof this is what I was left with. Most of it was in very good condition, even some of the wood will be cleaned up and re-used. 
Some on the other hand was a little crusty, this back corner for example, where it was completely covered by a large tree and had obviously been damp for decades!








Once I had stripped off all of the wood (and the good doors) I was left with just the frame. By now we had a JCB on the site to prepare the ground for the new sheds, so as they could see I was struggling slightly to meet their timescales, They offered to move the frame down the field slightly, this gave me more time to dismantle it and ment they could get on and put up the new sheds without me getting in the way!




Once apart, all of there bits were loaded into the back of the Skoda and moved in several trips, back to the house where with lots of heaving and swearing they were piled up in the back garden. 

More soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment